Quick Getting Started Steps:
- Using the link above, register for an account on our online system, InFellowship. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message to confirm your account. Many times this email is caught by spam filters, so check your junk email before requesting help from the church office. The email will show as sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your profile so we have your latest information. Be sure to use your legal name for tax purposes and note any preferred nicknames within your profile. Make sure to use proper capitalization for your name and address and type your phone number with hyphens. (***-***-****)
- You will also have the option to opt-in our church directory. Only other InFellowship users who have also opted into the directory will have their information listed. You will have options to select your preferred security settings should you opt-in for the InFellowship church directory.
- Please Note: If you signed up using information we already have on record for you, you will be able to see your past giving history immediately and can access the online church directory (if you have opted in to this feature). If you don't see your giving history or the directory link, that's okay too... Your new InFellowship account will be matched to your existing information in 7 to 10 days. Anything you contribute in the meantime will still be included in your giving history after matching.
- If you have recently been divorced or legally separated please contact our finance office to make sure your giving records are accurate for tax purposes/end of year giving statements. This will also allow us to note children in the correct household as well.
- Each username created is unique to the individual household member logging into their account. However, each InFellowship user will be able to access the shared household records on file within our database (i.e. phone, emails & giving records). Please contact the church office if you would like certain household members to be listed separately within our database.
For assistance with creating your InFellowship account, please contact the church office at 817-341-7970 or email email@example.com