Childcare at New River seeks to provide an environment to show children that the church is a happy, fun and safe place to learn Biblical truths. We want to accomplish this by offering a secure and loving environment for young children while families can refresh their spirits and strengthen their faith through events and classes held at New River.
- Childcare is available for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- All childcare events require a safe and secure check-in with our Childcare Staff at our front desk located in the Preschool area of the buidling. All contact information provided at the time of registration will assure you that our Staff can reach you at any time while you are at the church.
- Children can be dropped off 15 minutes before the event start time. All children should be picked up promptly after the event has ended.
- We will provide a small snack. All meals will be provided by the parents, unless otherwise instructed.
- Childcare workers are not allowed to administer any medications. Only parents are permitted to administer medication.
- Children must be fever-free, diarrhea-free and vomit-free for 24 hours. In the event that a child becomes sick while in our care, parents will be contacted by phone and asked to pick up their child/children.
- All items should be clearly labeled in the child's bag, such as: diaper bag or backpack, diapers, drink cups, coats/jackets, change of clothing, food items, etc.
For any questions about the above policies, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org